ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

manoco blue???

clio sport mk 2 phs 2
hi, i have a 172 in manoco blue and have been told by a few people its quite a rare colour? even a guy at a tuning shop? ihave looked on the internet to find some more in that colour and theres not that many, is it true that its a rare colour??? cheers.

It's not rare at all. There's loads of them.

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/heritage/Default.aspx

Search for Monaco Blue in the Media section and you'll find a lot.

may1.jpg

330Ci (Fail)Sport
As per Revel's link, 468 Renault UK registered Monaco Blues, plus parallel imports and some non-RSs came in it as well.

Monaco Blue also dates back to the mk1 IIRC, and the shades vary some what.

Quite a few on here. There is also a thread of them numbered to see how many on here, can't remember where, think it's in this section of the forum.

Petrol Blue & Liquid Yellow 182s and Sunflower Yellow ph1 172s are rare.

Last edited:
Lol. I keep forgetting about people will small displays. Doesn't even fill mine when I expand it.

2560x1440 FTW!

C3 Picasso Beast
Monaco is the colour that the least UK registered Ph2 172's were made in but would you really class 468 as rare??

M135i
My favourite PH2 172 colour if I'm being honest!

They are kinda rare compared to silver and black I guess.

As for Petrol blue, seen a few of those out and about, and think they look pretty poo IMO.

Am i right in thinking they cost the full £1200 as an extra through the Renault Id thingy?

clio sport mk 2 phs 2
thanks for the replies, guess there just a little bit rare then lol, 468 isnt that many though in my eys but ah well, thanks for all the info guys, helped alot. :)