ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Photography Competition - Exposure

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
After some excellent entries last month, congratulations to Riad who won with the shot below.

Riad_zpsc40b587c.jpg

The theme for March is In Exposure, an interesting theme, for idea's I'd suggest search flickr :)

So - Entries close on the 24th March

The Rules:

- The photo must be taken this month.

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will win a special ClioSport.net goody bag and pick the April theme!

Good luck !!

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to see some entries coming in :)

A couple of days left, just long enough to get some shots over the weekend!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Just got back from Italy today... Got myself a entry bagged in the photos!

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome shot Brazo! I am jealous of your constant trips to London though, nowhere near as nice to take pictures here :(