ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark?? Doddo Rd

RS197 Cup (GW)
Im also from Lincoln and saw a RB 182 just off Doddo road, down near the land rover garage.

I was in a white 197 and turned left towards the test centre, dont suppose it was you Melissa?

R27
Was in a world of my own hun,then I saw you last min and didn't flash as most ppl ignore me :(

Surely most people on here respond though, only responces I've got are from people on here :D

Im also from Lincoln and saw a RB 182 just off Doddo road, down near the land rover garage.

I was in a white 197 and turned left towards the test centre, dont suppose it was you Melissa?

Good luck with this one mate, Mel and James insist on driving near identical cars just to confuse everyone round here.

RB 197

It was me chick, I had just left the gym and saw you, me and my cousin had a little fap over your car. Didn't know you was on here so didn't wave :)