ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Martins slagtastic valver at pod

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
martin.jpg

martin2.jpg

martin3.jpg

martin4.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
Looking Good Martin. If im not mistaken that white fiesta is an RST, sure its from around Blackpool?

Focus ST
Quality - good effort with the wing-mirror removal! In the words of Martin Clunes: "Every little helps....."

Has that car ever been washed? Surly Martin should realise the weight saving.
What sort of times was everyone running?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i didnt run, due to it being too busy and I didnt get there till half 10 ooops!

i think martin was running low 14's!

V6 14.6 i think, the 182's high 15's from what i saw!

saw one clio having a bit of trouble, and smoking a fair bit too!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Good pics Craig...

When I finally found 2nd gear (synchro is truely fooked) I did a 14.30 & 14.37 on my best runs...should have whipped the bonnet off to get in the 14.1s lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Mish_16V said:
Looking Good Martin. If im not mistaken that white fiesta is an RST, sure its from around Blackpool?

Yup a RAPID RST at that ran 14.1@102mph in that run...they were wearing full tracksuits too so probably from Blackpool lol

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Adams_16v said:
i didnt run, due to it being too busy and I didnt get there till half 10 ooops!

i think martin was running low 14's!

V6 14.6 i think, the 182's high 15's from what i saw!

saw one clio having a bit of trouble, and smoking a fair bit too!

My quickest in the 172 cup was a 14.987, but i hope no one saw my first run, decided to do the famous drag racing shift of first to 4th lol
19.1 secs...........

Bugger :)

Nice one martin, pictures looking good, are you working this week mate, as pop over for if you want or ill come to yours, still got your man on fire dvd and another one!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
14.3's - same times as york then.

looking good martin - bring the car over to mine early on wednesday and i'll give it a wash for you.