ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Marty - Chesham

RB 182 cup
Yours or mine? My car is filthy...I saw the Trophy...haven't seen you go through Chesham for ages!

Yours...mine is a disgrace atm. Even if yours is dirty its still looking good. I drive past your work almost every day! but yeah we never catch each other.

There was a 172 cup parked just outside on the road too the other day. Was someone visiting you?

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Yours...mine is a disgrace atm. Even if yours is dirty its still looking good. I drive past your work almost every day! but yeah we never catch each other.

There was a 172 cup parked just outside on the road too the other day. Was someone visiting you?

I didnt see that one..my car is awful. Haven't cleaned her since October :rolleyes:
well i won't be working there for much longer, moving to an office in
Old Amersham.

Yours looked really clean..sounded good too!!

RB 182 cup
Saw you again today Ami!

I would have flashed back but i had just been shunted by that bus behind me

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Lol that bus looked a bit dodgy! The silver peugeot behind me nearly smashed into the back of me as she wasn't looking what she was doing :( haven't seen you driving through Chesham for a while!

RB 182 cup
Well i am there pretty much every day and i do look out for you. Yeah ive got some pretty bad damage. It pushed me into the van infront too...

Not a good week so far...i hit a dog yesterday on my way home as well

RB 182 cup
It hit me right on the hill literally where you passed me. I must have just exchanged details with him when you saw me.

As for the dog...im not sure if its ok or not. I hit it on white hill at about 20 mph. It sprant into the road out of nowhere and hit the front side of my car, yelped and ran off. I drove round for a bit trying to find it but had no luck and its owner wasnt anywhere either. I reported it to the police though. It was a brown labroudor...young as well :( I get the feeling its curled up next to a tree dead now...

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
Aww that's awful :( poor doggy...hopefully it's ok!

Buses in Chesham are a bloody nightmare...they just don't pay attention....did you notice iv got turinis now :D

RB 182 cup
I didnt notice no! Bet it looks good...i think you have got rid of those blue side lights though???