ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matrix Pigeon.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm a pigeon, I do what a I want.

[video=youtube_share;fP4ZUgJgoUg]http://youtu.be/fP4ZUgJgoUg[/video]

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
But the pigeon didnt get hit.

Deers are stupid. I hate deers. What do they even do? Can we just kill them all, especially the one I already killed when I hit it one time.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Big balls or just plain stupid, does my f**king head in when they sit in the middle of the road.;

SG9 Forester STi
Pigeons are awesome, I've accidentally adopted one after we hand raised it when it fell out of a nest. Had it for around 5-6 weeks now and it thinks it's a dog. Walks round with the dobermanns and likes a scratch lol. Funny little thing, especially when it hops up the stairs to follow you around.

When she was first brought home...

49c136c6a98d11e2950322000a1fcea7_7.jpg

Now...

6c2e0c24c46e11e290d522000a1fb852_7.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Don't think I could keep a pigeon is the house. Coooo coooo would do my head in.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I couldn't live with a pigeon for s**t. Get a parrot or a budgie if you want a pet bird lol they're both much better.

SG9 Forester STi
Don't think I could keep a pigeon is the house. Coooo coooo would do my head in.

Lol she is actually dead silent, doesn't make a sound at all. Apparrently it's only the males that coo.

Does the pigeon not poo all over your house??

No, luckily she's in an old puppy cage during the day and when she is let out we have poo prevention measurements in place.

Adam, it wasn't intentional we've just accepted she probably wouldn't know what to do it she flew off. We let her outside everyday though and reckon give it a month and she's older it'll probably fly off. It's quite cool though.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ah, didn't know that.

I'm imagining you and Ben running along with a sheet trying to catch the poo now LOL You'll probably be stuck with her now

SG9 Forester STi
Nice to finally meet the pigeon lady from Home Alone.

​And FLOL at those vids!

Flol, nice, such a compliment. I have only got one though lol.

Vicky, that is f**king awesome. Hahaa!

Lol, it is pretty cool although I reckon she'll be off soon. She sits on the opened back door most nights and last night we caught her flirting :p...

Pidge3_zpsc8e85081.jpg

When it flew off she followed it for a little while but just as it was about to go out of sight she did a u-turn and came back.

Remember seeing that, didn't it happen in the F1 also, but not as close?

Edit: found it. Same place and Bird? lol

Last edited by a moderator: