ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mats?

mk4 golf gt-tdi
need some new mats in the 172, anyone know of the tlop of their head how much reno do them for? and if they are stupid money a good website to get some quality ones from.

mk4 golf gt-tdi
just seen them, dont wana pay more of ebay than going to reno though, how much are they worth?

campus sport 1.2 16v
do your cars have a screw thing to hold the drivers mat in place??

anyone know of any mats with screw hole?
the only place i know that does them with the fixings is justmatz-but your talking near £60 plus cos you can have a logo but that logo dont stay clean for long!:nono:

Turbos.
I think they look pikey with logos on.

Some fella used Justmatz on here and they look really good, think they're £60.

Clio 172 Sport
I just got a quote from renault for mats for a 2002 172 and they quoted £160 and thats for the front 2 and long rear 1 as you cant buy them seperate its a f**ckin skank and neer got them so still lookin else where myself.

I av the part number for them as well which they gave me for the set incase i wanted to order them as it would save searchin for the rgiht ones and could give me the right ones from the number