ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt - JJB

RS Megane DCi 175

lol!
Nice one! Cheers for that - spotted at last!
How long were you there for today as I was there for 4 but didnt leave till about 6:15 and I swear yours wasnt there when I arrived or when I came back!
:D

Realised today, I always seem to park in that space! :oops:

Honda S2000

I didnt have a pen so wrote it in eyeliner! Then I forgot to put it was from me. I was going to deny all knowlege of it if you mentioned it and try and freak you out a bit! That plan failed though!

I got there at 4.10 and left at just after 6. When I was in the gym I was looking at people thinking if it was you. But then most lads in there have brown spiky hair!

RS Megane DCi 175

Doh mustve just missed you then - both times!
I wasnt sure whether the note was from you or not either - but I had a good idea! That wouldve really battered my head if youd have said it wasnt you!
My sister noticed the eyeliner thing too - I thought youd written it with a bit of coal! Should be goin again on Friday - depends on the scale of hangover
;)

Honda S2000

I shouldnt have admitted it was me should I! Especially since you thought the person carried coal around with them haha

I wish I was a student again - drinking on a week night! I just cant cope with hangovers in work though.

Where were you stood in the gym?

RS Megane DCi 175

Coal hehe
Im off out with a few guys from uni but its not a regular thing so dont feel too bad - we are off on Fridays hence the night out, so you can feel bad about that ;)
I was all over the place today, but I did the xtrainer thing by the mirrors and the treadmill at the other side and then the weights at the end. I take it you were in your prime-perving space near the mirrors?! ;)

Honda S2000

Youre making me jealous. I miss being a student!! Student life was more fun even though I had alot less money.

I was on the xtrainer in the corner near the mirrors (prime perving position). I was with a friend and im surprised you didnt hear her laugh. She is SO loud.

We mightve been stood next to each other if we both went in around 4. Its a bit freaky!

RS Megane DCi 175

hehe - student life is great! student debt is not tho lol.

I wouldve been down the other end near the changing rooms although I was near your corner on the rowing machine just in front.
It is weird how I could be standing (or collapsing ;)) right next to you and neither of us would know any different. If it wasnt for the photo above Id have my doubts were on about the same gym!

Ill have to get a t-shirt that says MattT on the back...erm, not! I had a white and blue top on today tho if that makes any difference! Didnt notice anyone laughin really loud either tho - what did you say you looked like? Tall with long brown hair?

Honda S2000

Right this is really freaky because I mean the end near the changing rooms (so you can see into the mens bit were all the weights are). If you were there then we wouldve been right near each other. I had on a pink vest top and blue shorts and my hair tied up. Then we went on the bikes near the rowing machines, and then the weights for your legs.

RS Megane DCi 175

Oooookaayyy! :eek:
So youre perving-spot is down that end of the gym!
Well then I wouldve been stood right near you for a good while! This is getting weird!
I guess Ill have to concentrate more on the girls around that area - shouldnt be too hard!
When are you planning on going again?

Honda S2000

Of course its down that end. That way you can see the people who come and go!

Were you wearing a blue and white adidas top because I remember someone near me wearing one. My friend plans our gym trips (she is a bit obsessed). She has said we are going at 4 on Friday.

RS Megane DCi 175

Sorreeee - bein a bloke I wouldnt know where your perving spots would be! hehe
But no, fraid that wasnt me...
If I make it in on Friday, itll be before 4 as I start work at 5...so I might pass you when Im leaving and youre comin in - but then I may walk straight past you and not know!
I normally go on Monday/Wed/Friday tho.

Honda S2000

Obviously im only joking about perving. I go there to work out and that is all...

Ill look out for your car on Friday but I suppose it wont be hard if you park in the same spot each time! And I guess it depends how hungover you are. Students! You spend all day in bed!!

Vee dub

PMSL

These gym spots are well funny!

I have read the ohter thread, wish we had spotters like this in Bristol! lol

:oops:

172 Exclusive

Haha, i think i can see you hiding behind the bush in that photo Kelly.

Watch out MattT your getting Stalked LOL ;)

Honda S2000

Dont worry Tom, if I am ever in Bristol I promise to stalk you for a while! Ill keep a pen in my car so I dont have to write the notes with eyeliner!

This is just like a lovey dovey movie, kinda like that sliding doors film.

Just arrange to go to the gym at the same time, meet in the reception, take pics and then post them up here for all to see.

Problem solved, everyones a winner!

172 Exclusive

Haha, i like the sound of that Day LOL :D

You gonna post some pics of yourself in the gym then Kelly??? LOL

Honda S2000

Its taken straight from a romantic novel. You know how the story goes... people talk on car forum, people go to the same gym, people talk more on car forum, next thing you know their cars are driving off into the sunset.... ;)

Here is a pic of my friends and I at the gym. I hope you like the pic andy, its the only one that shows my good side.

http://www.amcgrail.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/women.jpg

Honda S2000

Im 2nd from the right. I know what youre going to say... when you saw me driving I looked a bit different. I know what youre thinking. Its an old pic.

I now have blonde highlights and no fringe! Thats why you might not recognise me!!

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly_ on 13 May 2005

Dont worry Tom, if I am ever in Bristol I promise to stalk you for a while! Ill keep a pen in my car so I dont have to write the notes with eyeliner!

Thanks Kelly

Likewise Ill try and find you... umm i mean look out for you nr Wigan! lol ;)

Honda S2000

Andy that picture is so funny!

Tom - When youre looking out for me (stalking), im in Wigan during the day and near Warrington at night ;) .

172 Exclusive

:confused: Whats so funny??? I thought it was a really nice pic of me :(

Might have to get a day pass to the JJB gym and see all the fellow cliosport members, ssshhhhh dont tell my mate that I go the gym with though (hed string me up as a defector) LOL :)

RS Megane DCi 175

Well as you may have guessed, I didnt get to the gym today...no prises for guessing why!
Hungover doesnt even come close!
I shall try and write a more meaningful post when I can actually focus on the letters on this keyboard...give me till monday! ;)

Honda S2000

Guess you had a bad hangover then! Did you go out around Wigan? I went a couple of weeks ago. Ive only ever been out in Wigan 4 times. We ended up in some place called Pemps. I just dont understand why we have to impress an old lady in a land rover to get in!!! Its not even nice in there!!

Vee dub

Kelly - was that you watching stalking me in the bushes while i was parked?

lol, wigan during day and warrington at night.. got it. lol.

:p

172 Exclusive

Kelly - LOL Pemps, such a classy establishment, been in there a few times myself (usually whilst very drunk, and never my idea). Did you manage to find the veranda in there?

How did you get past Barbara???? its like trying to get into fort knox in there, dunno why because its a complete dive LOL.

Honda S2000

Tom - I cant let you know if it was me! That would defeat the object of stalking! I just hide in the shadows and you never know if im there or not ;)

Andy - It wasnt my idea! Everyone always says how hard it is to get in there so it made me want to go! Then I got in there and it was such an anti climax. Horrible carpets and cheap sofas. And they dont have a cigarette machine. You have to go and see the old lady and she gives you a pack which she bought in Tenerife!!! Crazy stuff.

RS Megane DCi 175

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly_ on 14 May 2005
Guess you had a bad hangover then! Did you go out around Wigan? I went a couple of weeks ago. Ive only ever been out in Wigan 4 times. We ended up in some place called Pemps. I just dont understand why we have to impress an old lady in a land rover to get in!!! Its not even nice in there!!

lol @ Pemps! You wanna try a chopping house called The John Bull, quality establishment also! But a great jukebox!
I actually went out around Manchester - went to Bluu, Baa Bar and Romp @ 1central...its a little hazy after that! Something about a chessboard and a bathtub apparantly! :confused:
Was a good night, but spent way too much money.
Ive got a proper bad cold now - as much as alcohol numbs the cold it doesnt stop you getting one!
A couple of trips to the steam room at the gymd sort me out I think.
*sniff*

Honda S2000

Matt - I havent been Manchester in ages! I dont think I have been anywhere with a chessboard and a bathtub... sounds very interesting! Do tell more!

Tom - I found that eye liner works better than eye shadow in my stalking experience. But maybe carrying a pen would be alot easier!

172 Exclusive

I dont have eye liner or eye shadow, would blood suffice (i got plenty of that) LOL

Kelly - Let me guess, barbara in pemps handed you the fags using some weird stick grabby drvice?