ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Max Power live 2007

172 coming soon
6-8th of July..

Same Venue, same variety of shows/cars/females/sound offs etc etc..

In the process of organising a coach for a load of us to go across the water to attend a show this year, and this might be the 1 :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i should hpoefully begoing prob follow dennis v6 up.. have to sort out a big convoy..

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
its going to be s**t this year. Max Power magazine is all over the place, Very very very few "modified" cars going to be there from what I've heard. It gets smaller and worse every year too!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Max Power live 2007. Who cares ??

Max Power has had its day, its just a p**n mag and a magnet for Barry Boys and the brain-dead.

Real car enthusiasts move on, as they gain knowledge and understanding.

Unfortunately there are always those who will fill the vacuum, they just become harder to understand as they seem to speak in monosyllabic grunts and and write in text slang.

There must be a limit to how much Chinese manufactured crap Lexus lights and other junk, they can sell, surely.

Arthur Daley sticker anyone ? :approve:

RB 182 Cup
I just wanna go because of the minge I think, always a laugh driving up in convoy too.

wont find many sexy ladys there apart from the famous ones at there stands :) rest of them look like old falling to bits hookers with millions of sti's