ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

maxi 1600

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
im seriously considering getting the maxi v3 body conversion of primaracing i think they look realy smart but id like peoples opinions please?? as its gud 2 know what other people think also iv tried emailing them but iv had no reply yet:( !!

M2 Competition
I really like it mate!

Would have to do it properly, with coilovers, set of wrc style wheels and stripped out interior with buckets though...

That way it would look rally replica rather than chav.

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
look swel nice that beast i have got the clio sport 182 interior and i would be getting the rally style wheels but would you call that chav? because i want it to look realy smart but be practical and comfy inside but still sporty

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
in the flesh and on a rally stage they look and sound amazing....but on any other case.. no.

your going to fit it to ure 1.6? and spend 3-4 grand in the process. Its of course cosmetic, it will sound nothing like the real thing and wont go faster tho people will expect it to. :p And you will get chavs trying to race you at the lights, and if they have a 172 + power. your smoked.

the 1600 looks the biz as a rally car but not otherwise

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
so u saying the same about stickered up subaru`s then? and all the other rally look cars that areout there?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
theres one wrc stickered up top spec scoob near home.. without the stickers it looks just like the WRC. Anyway It looks impressive but abit OTT, it pushes out about 300bhp i suspect and i dont have to assume its fast because i know it is. chav alert stay away.

your going to change the whole body to a 1600 replica (have you ever heard these!..they rev so high its crazy). i dont know what othermods uve done but a ERC replica sounding and going no faster is going to be abit poo...

im a rally **** and what im gettin at is a 120 bhp clio super1600 is abit embarrasing. the replica is 220bhp btw.

How about sell the 1.6 plus the 3-4 grand it would cost to make the replica and get a 172/182 its probably going to cost the same, if not cheaper to insure.

clio 1.6 16v dymanique
they do a replica? where can you get these from? im nt trying to argue with you im just after making my car look nice sound nice have a sporty interior with a bit of power btw im no chav m8! my 1st car wos a classic mg midget!

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
sorry dude think i confused you abit. Not saying your a chav mate... just saying that the stickered 300bhp subaru is a warning to chavs to stay away. And that if you do add the 1600 body kit people will be expecting it to push more thant the standard 120bhp the 1.6 dynamique has.

If you dont care about peoples expectations then go ahead.

think i confused you with the replica... wish we all had that kind of money but If you want, you can buy the real clio1600 from renault for 100 grand - http://www.renault-sport.com/en/rallye/competition_client/technique.php

Wat im saying is..

1) its going to cost 4 grand to add the body
2) its going to attract unwanted attention from chavs
3) Insurnance is going to go up because of the body kit
4) much harder to resell and you will lose value.
5) it will look the biz tho :D

Why not save the 4 grand, sell the 1.6 and buy a 172. That way youll, pay for performance and better looks, and resell easy. And its crazly fun.

looks like you have some cash to spend, i suggest gettin a test drive in one of the sports before making ure mind up.