ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

May Photography Competition - Black and White

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
We took a break in April but the Photography Competition is back now!

The March winner was A_Cro. with the following shot, big well done to Aaron

A_Cro.jpg

The theme Aaron has chosen for April is

Black & White

It's a great theme for everyone to try, and anyone can have a go :)

Changes!

We will now vote at the end of a month, so competitions can start on the 1st of every month :approve:

So - Entries close on the 23rd May

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month. I'll be checking exif, and if it isn't present due to PP will require a copy of originals to verify this.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me (jenic) before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for June and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

Bus w**ker
Nope, just because you made a s**t pun.

P.S. I live in the Midlands, the land of opportunities and hot women.

Wondered why I hadn't seen a competition thread in ages!

Need to start using my camera again. It's literally been months since I used it. Completely lost interest and inspiration. :dapprove:

Love that pic from Adam. Absolutely superb capture IMO.

PS out that faint tower in the background and it'd be difficult to fault. Kudos!

182 Cup
Quick question, does the pic need to be taken in black and white or can it be of something black and white?

2.2 bar shed.
Quick question, does the pic need to be taken in black and white or can it be of something black and white?

Good question, nothing says against using colour. Just the competition is based around the title Black and White?

Clio MK2 1.2 Grande
lol just realised it says 'I Do' on the bottom of the shoes!
Haha I did the same thing! Took the shot cos I thought it would be a nice one, reviewed the pictures after the dinner and someone said the bride still had the price stickers on her shoes, so I zoomed in a bit and saw "I Do" was pretty pleased lol