ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maz's 182 polished up

E60 diesel powah
Yes by me :D took her car and polished n took some pics for her

enjoy

DSC07851.jpg

DSC07855.jpg

DSC07866.jpg

DSC07874.jpg

DSC07854.jpg

DSC07857.jpg

DSC07860.jpg

M140i/Orange 182
good pics, that viper looks sweet..is there a cold air feed attached to it or not?

Maz

LY 200
53clio_tom said:
good pics, that viper looks sweet..is there a cold air feed attached to it or not?

Cold air feed is there mate just not attached to the viper, didn't get the grrrrrrrrr with it on ;) lol

Lee

BMW M2C
That's some pro spamming there Maz, 3 posts instead of one.;)

Looks like my old one. Lovely. :approve:

Maz

LY 200
Lol @ Spamming, I like to reply to each person, makes them feel special.. lol :)

Need some good daytime pics as the above are a little dark ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
Maz said:
Lol @ Spamming, I like to reply to each person, makes them feel special.. lol :)

Need some good daytime pics as the above are a little dark ;)

What you need is someone with a nice camera. ;)

Nimbus Clio 197
yeah that looks good! mines a right state at the mo, have to give it similar treatment i think..... i've been shamed into it!

CLIO
looks good maz,i recognise that picture by the water..its were dutty tried mountin me,you cheaky lil bugger you said it was our special place..;)

Maz

LY 200
JPW172 said:
looks good maz,i recognise that picture by the water..its were dutty tried mountin me,you cheaky lil bugger you said it was our special place..;)

Don't know anything about Dutty mountin you.... lol ;)

Lee said:
What you need is someone with a nice camera. ;)

You're a camera ***** now you have your new one Lee. LOL

Always offering to take pictures for people. Funny how it only seems to be the girls though.

Im surprised i havent seen you offering to take pics for karen too :evil:

What offering the girls to take their pictures? lol

If you do get him to take pictures, make sure you have some icecream at the ready for when he gets there.

Lee loves icecream!

Weeman sucks ****
I wish I had a clean one.

IS your magnex the newer version. A couple of mates of mine had trouble with the earlier generation system.

Nice car Maz.

Maz

LY 200
CHRIS172CUP said:
I wish I had a clean one.

IS your magnex the newer version. A couple of mates of mine had trouble with the earlier generation system.

Nice car Maz.

Not sure mate as it was on when I bought it :eek: lol