ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

McGaurds !

Mégane RS
P1000070.jpg

i recently brought some but it didnt fit for some reason

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
lol would rather make sure I get the right ones before ordering....

the 27207SL (higher security ones) Im pretty sure its those ones I need.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Thx.. why not the spinning collars ? ive been doing a bit of research and heard some good and some bad things about mcgards.. bad things include the pattern on the bolt not lasting so people couldnt get them off ? some of them were people loosing the key and taking ages to get them off but I guess thats a good thing really. Though the spinning collars stopped people hammering on a socket to get them off ?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Even ones without spinning collars a re a c**t to get off if for example the key breaks :( Ended up welding a bolt onto it before we could get it off, it was a giant pain in the ass

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I can understand if you lost the key.. but im looking for locking wheel nuts that arent gonna break everytime you have to take them off.. :( and McGards are supposdly the best !

Steeling wheels is so year 2000 ;)

McGaurds are the best about ....real b**ch when your local garage loose the key ....keep the box to order a new key .....b*****d to get off if not

Renault locking nuts are good aswell....keep an eye out on ebay