ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mclaren F1 on pistonheads

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^
lol, I thought that too, there are veyrons on there though.

I heard years ago that a Macca F1 had to be sold back to mclaren, the owners had to sign a contract to say that they would not sell the car elsewhere.
Once Mclaren got the car back they'd then spend a load of cash making it look new (sometimes they'd put 10 - 30k into it)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol, is it left or right hand drive though, that would influence my decision ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Not sure about the centre driving position

I remember Tiff Nedell driving one and saying it was a little skittish

I would genuinley prefer a Konensigg CCXR, An R8, GT3 and a 911 Turbo and insure them with the change...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about the centre driving position

I remember Tiff Nedell driving one and saying it was a little skittish

I would genuinley prefer a Konensigg CCXR, An R8, GT3 and a 911 Turbo and insure them with the change...
What Tiff really meant was "as this car has big fans sucking it to the ground I can't get the fooker to go sideways"

You have to remember that none of the other cars you mention were out in 1994 (well the porsche was, but it very dated now) the macca f1 was way ahead of it's time.
just me or does this guy live in a ghetto
I just saw the houses/flats in the background, mmm slums :dead:!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
Tiff Needell didnt like the Vee either as he couldnt drift. His ideal car is prob some w4nk Jap Crap that Christopher w4nks over that can travel sideways!!

no offence Christopher, but your JDM love affair scares me

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  None
Is it me or does that advert say the car is 1.9 Million. Someone tell me im seeing things, couple of veyrons for that

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cayman S Edition 1
My next door neighbour is the chief mechanic on the F1 roadcar. I've emailed him the link to see if he knows about that.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  FF Blackgold 182
They have a Fezza FXX too for £2 million! :evil: If it wasn't in Taiwan, I'd have snapped it up. Shame.