ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MCSE

Fiesta ST
Woot! just passed my last exam today to get my MCSE qualification!

a lot of time effort went into I tell you. 9 exams in total all about 2-3hrs each.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Woot! just passed my last exam today to get my MCSE qualification!

a lot of time effort went into I tell you. 9 exams in total all about 2-3hrs each.
which was it the messaging or the security?

I got mine last month too, great accreditation.

Well Done.

Fiesta ST
Nice one!

How long did it take for you to complete it?

Well I started from scratch in Jan just been doin a full week out of every month got my MCSA mid year i think then just had the exams to complete.

DK I did the messaging optional one I only has the choice of exchange or database one?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nice one!

How long did it take for you to complete it?

Well I started from scratch in Jan just been doin a full week out of every month got my MCSA mid year i think then just had the exams to complete.

DK I did the messaging optional one I only has the choice of exchange or database one?
i was going to do messaging but have decided to wait until the 2007 version is out as my company is going 2007 so i didn't see the point it learning the 2003 first and then having to do the 2007 afterwards.

I've heard the messaging part isn't that bad compared to the rest of it?

Fiesta ST

i was going to do messaging but have decided to wait until the 2007 version is out as my company is going 2007 so i didn't see the point it learning the 2003 first and then having to do the 2007 afterwards.

These are the exmas I took:

297 Designing a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
293 Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
272 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
271 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
So what salary will you be looking at, as i am hopefully going to be doing this in the next year or so.

dk

911 GTS Cab

294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
272 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
271 Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System
270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
to get the MCSE+Messaging you need one more mate which is better again, just need 285!

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/messaging/windowsserver2003.mspx

I did the MCSE with 299 as my option and 620 (vista) instead of XP

Fiesta ST

to get the MCSE+Messaging you need one more mate which is better again, just need 285!

Ahh I get you! got confused - I got the MCSA-messaging not the MCSE messaging well I'll try and fit that one in at some stage hehe

dk

911 GTS Cab

Ahh I get you! got confused - I got the MCSA-messaging not the MCSE messaging well I'll try and fit that one in at some stage hehe
well you ar eonly 1 off MCSE + messaging so for 1 extra exam its well worth it!

RIP Dan
Well done, its a long hard road which i looked into last year.

Decided against it as i couldnt be bothered to study for so long.

It worked out for the best in my case as i have now moved jobs which i wouldnt have been able to do if i had started MCSE.

Get the beers in.....i'll have a pint of beater please.