ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and my car - 1 year anniversary

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Seen this on Pistonheads................Just what i'm after, but a little too early for me.............

FF Arctic Blue 182
I don't want to sell for another month really mate, just trying to generate some interest. It will be going in the autotrader in a months time for the serious sale.

g40steve said:
Seen this on Pistonheads................Just what i'm after, but a little too early for me.............

Engles Mummy
awwww bless lol

You’re a 182 owner m8, you’re loaded!

I only got a cup because you could fit my wallet under a wobble table's leg.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Nice but a year on and you still haven't removed the sticker from the selling garage off the back window?

Mine came off first day. Kinda spoils look of the car from the back. I would get some plain plates (removing the garage name and stuff from the reg too). If I'm being really pedantic, I'd then move the back plate so that it sits more central top to bottom in the recess.

FF Arctic Blue 182
The stickers are out now dude, luckily I am not as fussy as you so I aint too bothered about the number plate :)

182 Full Fat
Looking good mate. Mine is 2 yrs old next week, i will have to post some pics too!!!! Any plans for mods on yours??:)