ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mean Street

LOL where was u lot then? I parked next you ur group but all that was there was valvers and not sh*t loads like I imagined.... Where was everybody else?

Nothing wrong with valvers!! Old skool mate!! I did think there would be more people, but to be honest whoever didnt go didnt miss out on much!! Except for the winner in the 172 vs CTR battle!! 295bhp CTR yes please!!

I think i counted about 15 clios lined up together at Mean Street at one point! .....All old skool ones too!! :D Not a single ugly clio in sight! ;)

Was a pretty good night, and yes the turbo CTR kicked a lot of arse!...So did the best undressed contest!! :D

I know theres nothing wrong with valvers I just made a point that there was no 172s..... Yeah there was loads lined up.... My mate with the Red van won a comp there and the other mate with the focus got 135 Db with his sounds.... not bad eh...

Well after you left we went in search of food! And we were devastated to find that Burger King at the Thurrock services was SHUT!!!!

I was so lookin forward to some XL Bacon double cheeseburger action! So instead had to settle for some McMcs over the road at lakeside retail park!

As for cruising....everywhere got shut down!! I got lectured by a rude cop about my plate and almost got 3points and a £40 fine for it?!?!?

So we headed back to chelmsford had a drive about town and checked out the drunken sluts falling out of the clubs!

Did those guys get a lift home in the end??

Lucky I didnt come out after then with my superbike front plate!!

I managed to get a dirty kebab shop cheeseburger when I picked up my missus!!

I was waiting with those lads at the services until 01:30!!!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

I was there, but i parker in the car park, not in the clio stand...told the guy i was part of the clio stand, but still put me in the car park. Saw you guys there, but not sure if you owned the clios so didnt really say hi. I was the chinese dude walking by looking at all the mint valvers. There were some real sweet ones, especially one that was soooo low on OZ 17s i believe, that u couldnt slip a rizzler between the arch and tyre!!!

Thought there would be more, but hopefully the next meet will be more packed!

Hey I had Pit top on my window and still parked in the Pit. Was I the only one with a facelift Clio parked there? Seemed like it :(

I was there in the pits, (valver with the gay yellow fogs!!). Seeing all the clios has given me some more ideas of mods!,