ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mechanics course

Renaultsport Clio 197
i'm interested in signing up to do a course in car mechanics, at the minute my knowledge is pretty basic (i can change a wheel, change an air filter, that sort of thing),

just wondering if anyone knew any good courses to enrol in?

cheers.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
i Was thinking about this 2day at work, because i have to wear stupid black pinstrip trouseres with a shirt n tie all the time, and want to do something with cars, so i have just asked for an application form to this course in Rhyl College. so hopefully i get in, and i can leave Office job for good :D

Renaultsport Clio 197
same here, i really fancy working with cars, but most courses at the colleges up here are full-time and on apprenticeships so i would be looking at a major wage drop until i was fully qualified (i'm talking 4-5k), which i just can't afford.

there is a couple night courses so i think i'll have a look into some of them so i can get started, and take it from there.

cup 182 mit stripes
Lol at the pinstripe guy. A mechanic's lot is not a happy one, not very glamorous and not great pay. Stick with the job you're in.