ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meddy's Little red rocket!!!

GW Clio 200
I love this little car....

its absolutely immaculate...

http://www.road-racer.net/Features/2005/Meddy-Clio/

31%20%28web%2944.jpg

56%20%28web%2931.jpg

70%20%28web%2922.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
nicely modded that, only think I don't like is seeing that wire behind the screen... :)

GW Clio 200
Hideous and Gash ... absolutely not.

Its a lovely little car..I do not like heavily modified cars, I agree they can be both hideous and gash, but this is far from that. Its mods are both subtle and tasteful, I would be happy to be seen driving it...

£2000, thats a steal.... ( I have to get a Diesel )!!! :(

I have spoken to Alan ( The Owner ) and he seems a very knowledgeable and an enthusiast. I think the work that he has done on the car is excellent.

172 Cup
It's awful, and out of all those friggin pictures you didn't take a full-on back-end shot?

And another thing, if that's not over-the-top modding, I don't know what is.

500bhp Scoob
Looking good as always, can't believe your selling thou.

Far from gash, the work gone into it is amazing, especially the custom wide arches.

If people really think the kit on the car is that bad, i'd hate to find out what you thought of a clio with a jap kit on it.

i agree that it has mixed views this car its why i made it.

lol the fish banter made me laugh lol.

my new wee motor a toyota glanza turbo will be more fun :) might pop on now and again to show u how im getting on. ive had nothing but time wasters just wanting a spin. not even asking decentquestions. is there any real buyers out there.

cheers for the comments lads. as always i take them all in. chew them up and shite them out and do my own thing lol......

hope to see u all @ a meet soon

al.

A well built VW
Its a nightmare to sell a car , mines is for sale at the moment immaculate and low miles for a good price but people seem more interested in buying cars half as nice for the same dosh

Your car seems nicely put together hopefully you'll get a sale soon. The wee Glanza is a noce motor guy in my road had one and it sounded amazing

2004 1.2 Dynamique
The wheels just dont look right at all, and it just makes the whole car look s**t, maybe if it had slighty bigger and better wheels on it would suit the kit much better but the wheels spoil the whole car

hey joel how goes it buddy aint heard from u in a while. i aint buying big rims just for the sale tho buddy! who ever buys it can then get some if they like in there choice and style. i agree tho some 17's would finish her off likes!
al.

Mint Clio Valver!
don't 1.4s start with more bhp than that? aren't they 75bhp standard?
not my cup of purley lea eitha! mite as well be a corsa or a saxo for all i care.

E90
I think its the first magnetic clio, and when it drives past halfords bits stick to it at random, LOL. Not my cup of tea i'm afraid but whatever floats your boat.

just to let u all know its now SOLD

been up since 8 polishing it. boy was it in show class standard. was quite emotional i took it for a wee cruise round camp then buyer collected

AL

Golf GTI 1.8T
I dont mind it, least its been done properly and not chavy, with lexus lights, gay sun strip and shopping list on the side! well modded imo. was the new owner recommended to cliosport?

1998 BMW e46 323i
that thing is both poo and cr@p. did you sell it's accompanying bum-fluff moustache and baseball cap?