ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Meet my Willy!!**

A well built VW
Have to admit i prefer your willy to your pink bits maybe its my age Looks like you got a good un have a look next time i see you hopefully

Alan you realy have a fixation woth sperm at the moment sort it out

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Cheers Shaun.

Yep Alan loves changing the colour of his sperm too.

I love both cars and it's difficualt to choose between them. The pair of them are parked beside each other just now... Which to drive!!!......

The willy! Only coz the pink bus is empty!

very nice indeedy Ali.. well done mate, that looks awesome! I had one and loved it to bits.. good to see one looking this spotless.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
jonesyx said:
Nice One! Prefer the williams2's look better than 1's :p

I thought they were the same. Willy3 was different?!

Cheers Grant, Two mint cars, much like ursel!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rip3z said:
What a let down this thread is.

For a cheap fag homosex like you...I can imagine your disappointment. Infact somemay say i can feel your pain!

ST
The Big Yin said:
Have to admit i prefer your willy to your pink bits maybe its my age Looks like you got a good un have a look next time i see you hopefully

Alan you realy have a fixation woth sperm at the moment sort it out

Sperm....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
northy said:
very nice mate - can u pm me with here you got the new side stickers from ?

You've got too many PM's china.

Anyway. Stickers are from renault mate.

The body shop paid for them!! They said to me when i picked her up, sorry we forgot to tell you we had to take the stickers off. So we replaced them Free!