ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet thats not a meet - (This) Sunday 1st April - 10am.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
As per the Yorkshire Clio sport meet thread, that wasn't a meet thread etc.

I'm going to get some pictures of the motor at the Mushroom farm in Gateforth.
I've never been before, but seen Jim's (Leeds_182's) many photos of his many clio spurts over the years.
Irrespective if anyone is going, I'll be there anyway, faffing with a camera on which I have no clue how to use properly @ 10:00am on Sunday.

If you can make it, great. Always good to meet folk and if you can operate a camera then even better. I will bring a flask of tea (proper Yorkshire Tea, none of that twinnings sh*te) just in case. Short notice, but fck it - might see you.

Could someone bring some custard creams? Aldi/Lidl stylee if in attendance?

Gateforth New Rd, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8, UK (bob that into google maps)or check the thread below and its the location marked B:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?627495-Driving-meet-25th-March

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I think they usually do something like this... dunno:

1. Phill
2. Miller-man

pimp mobile Zafira
^they shut both farms down a few years ago. They are back to back. It's quite run down with some fire damage. It's not a bad location and there are some cracking roads leading up to it.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
1. Phill
2. Miller-man
3. Jenks (maybe)
4. Andywa

I'll have to bring the big flask at this rate.

clio 172 cup
Bloody pheasants, i hit one in my audi a few years ago when i lived in scotland, destroyed my front grille. Quite a heavy bird and obviously got a brain the size of a pea, so i sympathise with you. Should be able to make it in the morning as we're off to sunny Castleford to see the daughter anyway so will swing by to see who turns up.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
I nearly had to cancel my attendance! Nearly ran out of oil!! Sorted it now though, so will be there. Quick rinse in the morning for some pics.

pimp mobile Zafira
Bloody pheasants, i hit one in my audi a few years ago when i lived in scotland, destroyed my front grille. Quite a heavy bird and obviously got a brain the size of a pea, so i sympathise with you. Should be able to make it in the morning as we're off to sunny Castleford to see the daughter anyway so will swing by to see who turns up.
They are stupid animals to say the least. Looks like a good attendance as well.