ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meet tonight 28/9/11 at delamere forest 7-7:30 pm CW8 2JE :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
meet tonight 7-7:30 (arrival time) at Delamere forest not in the main car park where the cycle hire is though. (Delamere, Northwich CW8 2JE) post code takes you to near the car park we are meeting in but its just over the bridge from here :)

good weather and all that brings us out again so all welcome :)

and trouble just send me a PM and i will try and help as much as i can :)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Mite pop down but on a other note for James gutted your selling up mate seen the car on the world wide web.. Hope all goes well with the sale look forward to seeing what you got planned next :)..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Mite pop down but on a other note for James gutted your selling up mate seen the car on the world wide web.. Hope all goes well with the sale look forward to seeing what you got planned next :)..

:eek: another lost 172 dont be telling me you are heading to the 200 club as well??

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Great little run out for a last minute guys :)

Hopefully see you all again Saturday for the oulton meet :)

clio 182 black /gold
I have just seen this. I was working till ten PM. If it was another night i might have come.