ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets for may

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
We Should get something organised in The next few weeks wouldn't mind showing the new Clio off haha

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
At the stock car racing this Sunday and at Blyton the next, but any other day I'm free for a meet. Squire's tomorrow Jim?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
If I can convince the misses to come with or do one for the day I'll be up for it

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
When buying tickets what group have you selected? Or have you chose no group?

Renault Clio 182
Just booked my ticket now for CITP. So that's 4 now attending! Are we going to sort out meeting up somewhere before the show and Convoy in so we can all park together?

Works 210 & MR2
Read about this yesterday evening and registered on the site thinking I'll get a ticket sorted today or tomorrow, registered club as cliosport.net.
If the weathers looking good it'll be a good little drive over from Lancashire.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I just registered as ClioSport. Net, I'm sure they will line us all up together. I don't know what time I'll be going so I'll see y'all there.

Renault Clio 182
I have been speaking to the guy that runs the renaultsportclub page and they are having a club stand so i asked and he said we can go on theres if everyone likes? Im currently registered as cliosport.net but its easily changed just thought it might like better having more people and might get a better parking spot??

clio 172, mondeo td
Newby hall is usually a good day out with lots of different makes and models to look at, we won't be there as we're at Blyton this weekend but maybe if there's another meet this month we could make it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I have been speaking to the guy that runs the renaultsportclub page and they are having a club stand so i asked and he said we can go on theres if everyone likes? Im currently registered as cliosport.net but its easily changed just thought it might like better having more people and might get a better parking spot??
I know you can change club on the website, but isn't it printed on the ticket? If I remember I'll check in the morning. If it can't be changed I'll message the organiser on fb to see if we can be put with the renaultsport club. I'm sure they will put us all together anyway as they tend to organise by country.

Works 210 & MR2
I registered under cliosport.net, but on ticket it just references the car as in : Renaultsport > Clio.

I'd be happy to change group if it bunches more of us together, it does say on there website if groups can arrive togeteher or a similar time I think.

Renault Clio 182
So whats the plan then guys are we moving onto the renaultsportclub stand? Im still on cliosport stand but just making sure what everyone else wants to do??
At the stock car racing this Sunday and at Blyton the next, but any other day I'm free for a meet. Squire's tomorrow Jim?
On another note did you guys go to the jap meet at squires? Been meaning to go for past couple of months as my work mate goes to them! I heard someone came off there bike leaving?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So whats the plan then guys are we moving onto the renaultsportclub stand? Im still on cliosport stand but just making sure what everyone else wants to do??

On another note did you guys go to the jap meet at squires? Been meaning to go for past couple of months as my work mate goes to them! I heard someone came off there bike leaving?

Works 210 & MR2
Reckon if we switch to Renaultsport to increase numbers in the group it increases chance of being put nearer the main area ... where you'll know if we're just a handful of clio we'll be tucked away somewhere.

Is there any plans to meet up outside to head in together?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I've just changed to the renaultsport group now, what time do people plan on getting there for? And I bet he feels a tit showing off in front of everyone

Renault Clio 182
Yeah thats fine then i will go and switch mine now, i think it would be good if all meet up before hand and go in together? Again all depends on what time everyone plans on getting there?

Works 210 & MR2
Think I'll be aiming to get across for around 9... heading across A/B-Roads from North Manchester :cool:... she maybe be a little dirty when she arrives!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I was also thinking 9ish I'll probs go around 2ish doubt I'll stay all day. Mine will be getting a clean on Saturday, got to be looking fresh! Where's everyone traveling from? Not sure on a place to meet beforehand?

Renault Clio 182
So spoke to gary on facebook who is running the stand and said there are meeting at boroughbridge morrisons at 8:30, not sure if thats abit to early for you guys especially with travelling from further away? I would rather us lot all go together and then atleast we will all get a park together next to each other

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Woah, you're talking about 9am right? I only see that when I've stayed up after work! I'm bringing the wife and kids so there no chance of getting out of the house that early. My daughter tells me there's a dolls house collection at Newby. Looks like we'll be splitting up then [emoji38]. I expect to be there between 10 and 11.

Works 210 & MR2
Just under 2hrs for me, if I took M62/A1 rather than backroad Boroughbridge wouldn't be a bad shout for a meeting point as guessing most of the roads leading up to Newby Hall will be narrrower without lay-bys.

Seen the pics of the M1 on facebook yesterday, really looking forward to whats going to turn up. All the old boys getting the garage queens out in the sunshie for the day!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
What about meeting at Wetherby service station on the A1? then all we have to do is drive straight up the a1 for ripon

Works 210 & MR2
Thats sound a more appropriate location, morning coffee and/or snacks!
Would just need to sort a time, the services appear bout 20mins away from Newby Hall

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Yeah it's a close location and easy to get to, what's best time for people? Earliest I can do is 9ish as I'll have to get the misses out of bed and drag her along

Works 210 & MR2
If we say arrive at the services for around 9am, as arrival for display cars starts at 9am with public entry from 11am.

that should allow plenty of time I reckon.

Renault Clio 182
9am seems fine with me guys! Suppose its only 20 mins from there anyway so should still get a good spot when we arrive.