ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane K4M Inlet Manifold on Clio K4M Possible?

Grey2231

ClioSport Club Member
  2002 Clio 2 1.4 16v
So I did a bit of research and have found no answers. I would like to know about swapping the K4M intake manifold from a Megane (Side mount TB) onto my Clio K4J (Clio 2 72KW/98HP) (rear facing TB) Is it just a simple swap? Can I use my stock TB? I am a Certified Mechanic for cars/Bikes so any fab work will be a breeze I just want to know before i buy the intake just to find out I have to buy a bunch of other stuff. Is there another TB That is better? I will be purcahsing a RS Tuner in the Future to tune for all of the other parts I have added so far (Self made True Cold Air Intake, Tube Header, and Full stainless exhaust) so if I need to tune for others its ok. I know all the mods are not worth it compared to power gain but I just like to mod my cars and even a 1% gain is still nice. Thanks in advance.