ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane K4M Inlet Manifold on Clio K4M Possible?

2002 Clio 2 1.4 16v
So I did a bit of research and have found no answers. I would like to know about swapping the K4M intake manifold from a Megane (Side mount TB) onto my Clio K4J (Clio 2 72KW/98HP) (rear facing TB) Is it just a simple swap? Can I use my stock TB? I am a Certified Mechanic for cars/Bikes so any fab work will be a breeze I just want to know before i buy the intake just to find out I have to buy a bunch of other stuff. Is there another TB That is better? I will be purcahsing a RS Tuner in the Future to tune for all of the other parts I have added so far (Self made True Cold Air Intake, Tube Header, and Full stainless exhaust) so if I need to tune for others its ok. I know all the mods are not worth it compared to power gain but I just like to mod my cars and even a 1% gain is still nice. Thanks in advance.