ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meggy on r19 wheels

Most people on meganesport think the 15s will be too small, but what u lot think :) (not my car btw but same colour and model :) )

meggyonr19s.jpg

that is them downsized from the standard 16s that were on it tho, so it should be roughly about tht size :S iv got them in my garage anyway ill trial fit them this week

Cupra
The meggys wheel arches are huge. 18's fit it with enough room for a small child in the arches still. 15's would be too small I think.

what u suggest middo mate, i was thinkin of silver or anthracite with a blue lip but might look a bit chav

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt go for a blue lip. I'd either go for gunmetal on a blue car or what i'd do is get them fully machine polished, would look awesome then!

even more work with the photoshop
meggyonr19sdebluelip.jpg

r 19 wheels- will have different stretched tyres and spacers
de-stripped
front and back renault badge removed
side repeaters removed
space behind door handles filled in
colour coding

might try and source a 225 front bumper instead of the colourcoding tho :)

I think this will look better maybe, will cost a bit tho, 20" ascari cuervos with a negative camber and a stretch

meggylow20s.jpg

aye man i kinda agree, i dont know what size is on it tho. They come in 18s or 20s and i donno if i would get 20s to fill the arches totally or 18s and drop it lowwww

yeh i think those are the only aftermarket wheels i like though, id prefer to stick to standard wheels from vw, porche and use adapters. Would love th-lines but 19s would be crazy money

golf
removeing side reps is illegal is it not? as the car was built after the date were they became mandatory?

xcore i was lookin at the car today and there is a triangle space beside the mirrors that the repeaters could be relocated to, might need to play about with the covers tho to make them fit.