ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meglio x2 on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf
Two meglio (is there a plural for this? Meglios?) one yellow, one silver. Does anyone recognise them and have a link to a build thread for either of them?

Any help gratefully received!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Golf

I guess links will help my quest for knowledge!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The yellow one I've seen floating about for sale for a while. The silver one looks like a much better build for the money imo. I don't know if either have been on here. Maybe ask on the Facebook groups for previous owners.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
I follow the girl who owns the yellow one on insta. Can't find any build thread for it though. Looks like it's being replaced with an M2

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these Meglio clios like? Or more to the point, what is the reliability of the engine like? Can they take a track hammering?

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
The yellow ones sold.
Are you the driving instructor?
Followed you out of Chelmsford couple of weeks ago. Was driving a 407 estate with my Clio 182 RB on a trailer. Lovely car for a learner to be in that one

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
Are you the driving instructor?
Followed you out of Chelmsford couple of weeks ago. Was driving a 407 estate with my Clio 182 RB on a trailer. Lovely car for a learner to be in that one
That would be I… you were en route to AWM I believe?
👋🏼