ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megs Soft wash Gel - any good?

Broken Diesel Megane :(
yeah i have it too. its like a jelly stuff. awesome to use.

cleaned the girlfriends car yesterday. (first time it has been cleaned since she got it last christmas) and used this on it. really shifted alot of the dirt with ease

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
does it mix with your water as a shampoo?

yes it is the pink stuff.

ST
Sorry mate am gonna have to disagree with the boys there....its rubbish, doesn't sud too well, it doesn't leave a very slick finish to the paint either.

If it has to be a megs shampoo, go for the gold class..

But if you want a good quality shampoo could i point you in the direction of the chemical guys wash n wax....or the chemical guys maxi suds from car wash n wax: http://www.carwashnwax.com/10278/info.php?p=6&cat=20192

You also get a 10% CS discount.

Cheers, Alan.

Golf R/Leon FR
i use the soft wash stuff but as alan says it doesnt sud too well even though it smells really nice ;) lol

im going to try some of that GC stuff ^^

If its a soft wash with plenty of suds you are after then the maxi suds is the one to go for.If its a good wash n wax then the extreme bodywash n wax is the better option.