ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meh, Sopcast

172 Cup
StarSports Taiwan / TVAnts, PPMate, PCast - (English Coms)
StarSports Asia / TVAnts, PPMate, PPStream, TVU - (English Coms)
Sportsmania / SopCast
TrueSports3/TVAnts,Sopcast (Channel - 30256)
channel 26342/Sopcast

Truesports3 looks like this on TVAnts : Soccer LIVE4

BruceeJay's Quick & Easy guide on sopcast:

to get this channel on soppy manually try this:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/ADD CHANNEL Number
sop://202.184.158.190:3912/ADD Channel Number

copy the link and then paste it into the address bar at the top and press enter

*Try both links before saying there not working*

to get sportsmania working:
to get sopcast working load it up on sopcast and let it buffer while it does that load up vlc player and open network stream and add this addy http://localhost:8902/tv.asf

Download the Football4Less Desktop Buddy:
Click Here

Edit - Should have made it clear. Those are all the channels showing the Man U match.

Nice one!

I think I've just found one in the listings (sure it wasn't there before), but I'll give that a try too.

Cheers. :D

Edit: Sportsnet has it. In English too!

172 Cup
DSC00240.jpg

I was going to tease you :(

Punto/Clio GTT
you got a step by step guide on what i actually need to download.

i got sopcast installed , the webplayer thing, but it dont work in firefox, just tells me that i dont have it installed, when i do.

172 Cup
you got a step by step guide on what i actually need to download.

i got sopcast installed , the webplayer thing, but it dont work in firefox, just tells me that i dont have it installed, when i do.

Just install the whole application (as opposed to the web player) and it's simply a case of clicking on the channel you want and off you go.

sop.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
ok, downloaded, installed.

went back to the sopcast page and it just tells me it aint installed and to download from here

DSC00240.jpg

I was going to tease you :(
Muahahaha.

The one I'm viewing is a bit choppy though. Found another feed, but I'm not sure if it's actually playing the game, which would be a shame as it's perfect. We'll see when they kick off again.

172 Cup
ok, downloaded, installed.

went back to the sopcast page and it just tells me it aint installed and to download from here

Yeah cos the Sopcast page (I'm guessing your using that website Joel posted) is coded to work with Sopcast webplayer.

Start up Sopcast (proper application) and then doubleclick on "Starsports" channel.

Punto/Clio GTT
nvm sorted it, uninstalled n it seems a different program now.

although this sportsnet.8k.com is unviewable, so choppy, just stopping n starting

Need to get everyone on here watching it, it'll be better then!

Haven't found another channel with it on yet though :(

Edit: Was just about to try the one Griff said.

Aye, does look better! :D

Still choppy for me though. Must be this Be* connection that some r****d recommended :(

Punto/Clio GTT
okok stop showing off or im gonna break in and take that tv too

(is it ok to crack jokes about that now?dont ban me):D