ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Member not getting back to me after a sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

I bought some parts off a prominent member on here 10 days ago and they still haven't arrived. I sent a message on Monday asking for an update and was told he would check up on it for me but nothing as yet. Normally I wouldn't mind quite so much but a couple of days after buying the parts I sold the originals, they're parts that are integral to the car so sadly I now have members waiting for parts from me because I can't take them off the car without replacements, I expected the parts to come after a few days so thought selling them wouldn't be an issue.

I won't be naming and shaming as I'm sure it's an innocent mistake and they are just busy,they have good feedback on here for selling second hand parts, what are my options as far as chasing it up goes if they don't reply in the next few days? I don't want people waiting on me for much longer.

Cheers.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Hi folks,

I bought some parts off a prominent member on here 10 days ago and they still haven't arrived. I sent a message on Monday asking for an update and was told he would check up on it for me but nothing as yet. Normally I wouldn't mind quite so much but a couple of days after buying the parts I sold the originals, they're parts that are integral to the car so sadly I now have members waiting for parts from me because I can't take them off the car without replacements, I expected the parts to come after a few days so thought selling them wouldn't be an issue.

I won't be naming and shaming as I'm sure it's an innocent mistake and they are just busy,they have good feedback on here for selling second hand parts, what are my options as far as chasing it up goes if they don't reply in the next few days? I don't want people waiting on me for much longer.

Cheers.

Hi, can you PM me the details of the sale and a link to the for sale thread on here please.

Status
Not open for further replies.