ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Menz Intensive polish?

titanic killer
Which is best,the PO91L or the PO85RD 3.02? and whats the difference?
And has anyone used the Carlack Nano Systematic care by machine?
cheers

A well built VW
The Menzerna Intensive Polish PO85RD 3.02 has slightly more cut than the standard Intensive Polish (PO91L) whilst at the same time creating a brighter finish. Not only that, but it does this whilst creating less dust and being easier to use

titanic killer
many thanks mate
so the PO85RD 3.02 is the one to go for then,
When you say easier to use,how do you mean?as in breaks down quicker so needs less passes to work properly etc?

106 GTi
PO85RD 3.02 was developed for Ceramiclear such as those found on Mercs etc where the clearcoat is hard, is more lubricated and has a much longer work time - can take ages to brake down by PC, you use very little but will take lots of passes.

As said has slightly more cut, leaves a good finish, and does not dust as much as the normal IP.

titanic killer
so which one would you suggest for me then Rich?
Im not bothered about the dusting,and i just wouldnt want to spend 2 hrs on a bonnet with loads of passes etc!(PO85RD)
Is there anything other similar product which is easier to use with good correction abilities?

106 GTi
I have both to be honest, the PO85RD 3.02 produces a better finish if you have the time, If I am pushed for time I use the PO91L.

Either way you can't go wrong, if I had to choose one I would go for the PO85RD 3.02.

You will do more passes, but once you get used to how little you need you won't be that much longer on a panel.

titanic killer
Cheers
So after the inital spritz of QD the pad and a couple of pea sized drops on the pad,is it a case of just a couple of drops on each panel
As i guess a 'X' on the pad would be way too much with the PO85RD?

106 GTi
Yeah even for the first pass with it four small pea sized blobs are enough . Following panels you may only need one of two added to the pad.

titanic killer
I guess its a case of trying both then deciding for yourself,which works for ones technique

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Even the 250ml bottles last a while:D

Good product, I've done Mercedes, BMW and Seat [VW] paint and PO85RD 3.02 does the trick.

All the above are reputed to be hard finishes.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Save yourself the money mate, I'll bring my IP round, use what you need.:approve: