ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merecedes CLK 500

Kingpin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Selling my CLK500 - I did a post last week, but pulled the advert as was having issues with auction via ebay with the winning bidder who didn't arrange to collect the car.
I have relisted in on ebay as a classified advert.

If anybody on here is interested I will take £2100 as currently stored in relatives garage who wants the space back.

Kingpin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
20200604_183224.jpg

Seems a shame for it to be sat in here - but for work the BMW 1.5ltr 3cylinder diesel makes a bit more sense, despite it doing 25ish mpg.

Kingpin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
How much is it now ? Was going down £100 an hour yesterday...

£1800 to forum member - The place its stored is not mine, so ideally not worth playing around for a few hundred £££. Rather just be sensible with the price and let someone else enjoy it.
I mean - its a big sofa with tv,seatbelt butler, keyless go, GPS (looks like windows 3.11) adaptive cruise control, electric memory seats, electric steering wheel, parking sensors, button to lower rear head rests on the dash, aux in, bose stereo, half a tank of juice I think, all hand books, service books, two keys and a v8.

Yeah its a lot of motor for the money.