ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meteor Shower

Storm Grey 200
First real attempt at star trails.. thought it went alreeet, pleased with the outcome :D

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

SG9 Forester STi
2nd one is nice :) something in it looks like a reflection?

Well done catching that last one :D

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
5th one and the last one are the best. What exposure times did you use mate?
+1

Was trying last night didn't get a lot! wasn't too sure on settings. Had low F number and exposure of like 2 mins. Does it need to be more like 20?

Storm Grey 200
The one of the mega star trails with a meteor in it, is 165 30" images stacked up. The meteor pic is again 30" ISO 500 f/4

The rest were just on bulb for as long as could be bothered probably between 5-20 minutes. They are all really half arsed as I was just watching the meteors with some mates

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'd have had a go at shooting at iso 100 with f/16 for about 20 mins. Not sure what would happen but in theory I think it should work :eek:

Storm Grey 200
yeah one of them was shot at iso 100 f/8 for about 40 minutes, truth be told I left the camera when i went to get more thermals and forgot all about it. meh