ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MG ZS 180

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Been offered this cheap off my father, just need to get a small loan off the bank, fingers crossed i'll get one!

Would still keep the clio but take it off the road for a few months and do a few bits on it.

Its dead smooth to drive compared to the 182 and i don't care if its a ROVER:rasp:

S6300058.jpg

S6300064.jpg

S6300060.jpg

Plans would be to keep it standard and was get the wheels refurbed in anthracite

can get it for £1500 (52k miles on an 03) will prob run it for a few months and then sell it on, or i may even keep it ;)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very very capable cars. Straightline me in my old 172 and a pensioner in his 180, there was nothing in it from standstill until well over a ton.

been out in it and going to be using it all week, need to get my rear brakes done on the 182 going to do it next weekend!

Z4
my ol man has had a couple of these, decent cars, quick, good handling, dont suffer from k series hgf like the other 4 pot mgs so they're reliable too.

I'm not a lover of the looks anymore, its looking dated, but for that price you'd be daft to say no!

nah, if anything the 182 will be stripped out and the 180 will be my work bus