ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

milltek resonated cat back vs scorpion rs192 resonated

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get a quieter Exhaust for my 182. I currently have a Milltek cat back resonated and looking at the scorpion RS192 as an option.

I am wondering if any of you guys have had experience with both and if the scorpion be a quieter option for me?

Renault Master
Hi Mike not hijacking your thread I also have a Miltek at the moment and it’s pretty loud. I’m looking a getting a silenced section for the mid pipe might be worth a try, failing that I’m sure someone will be along shortly to tell you more info. ??

182 trophy
I have just been looking at quite options for the trophy and had thought of the Miltek resonated, what I don't want is a drone on motorways.

Odd this came up

I have a miltek non resonated and it is far too loud for me so I was going to buy the resonated centre. But you’re saying it’s still quite loud??

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It's quite loud but I want to get it sounding near to standard as possible but want a stainless exhaust to last as well

Yeh same
Mine drones like hell tbh
Is there any performance gains to them because tbf I’d swap for stock if it wasn’t for how big and heavy the stock one looks