ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mine and Peaches V6's

B

Brown.

The cars look stunning lads was it you who were at reg vardy Durham at about 9 yesterday morning ?I was the arctic blue 182 coming in for one of those renaultsport keyrings.The wife said she loved the look of both cars.

waas definitly us, we met there fir the rr meet. ya should of come was really good:)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
guys your cars are amazing if i was buying one it would have to be the blue but the silver looks class aswell nice one fellas!

LY 200
Beautays, some people have far too much wonga!!! Lol

Especially liking the silver one :approve:

80MPG BEEZA
i thought you lost your job big peaches?

lush cars wish i could justify getting one but i'll wait till i have 4 years no claims built up

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSC00085.gif

Is that 'Colin' from 'colin and justin'??

B

Brown.

wtf is colin and justin??? its me........ lol.... colin and justin are fags arnt thye??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Colin and justin are the homosexual interior designers.....who wear suit jackets and jeans and use too much hair product....;)

BMW 535D
cheers for popping round my house and making me insanely jealous last nite bayliss lol

i annoyed my missus cos i kept sulking that i didnt hav a v6 and 'only' hav a 182 :p

sexy cars boys how the hell can you afford em?!

BMW 535D
bayliss just been round to take me out in his VEE oh my god WOT A CAR!!!

The noise!! grrrrrrrrr!!

good choice fellas! :)

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
The cars look stunning lads was it you who were at reg vardy Durham at about 9 yesterday morning ?I was the arctic blue 182 coming in for one of those renaultsport keyrings.The wife said she loved the look of both cars.

we wondered if you where part of cliosport or not, yeah it was us, that was my old 182 the filthy 55 reg out back!! should have opened window and said hello

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Sexi ass...

You kept that quiet last week Bayliss .. hmm a V and a track sl@g ..

When we getting married ?? ;) lol

northy etc where asking me when i was getting it maz.

u'll get to see it at next meet maz, not oulton though

White Clio 200 Cup
Very nice indeed, im liking the blue one the most...i assume you traded in your 182 peaches? hope you got a good deal if so?

B

Brown.

i dont rent my arse out you c**t. ima systems engineer......

and if ya mean 197( and not 192 ) then put it this waay YES..... my 182 was better imo thena 197

Tangoed Works
^^ have to agree, the 197 is just limp. Bet these two together on the road, snap necks. Look amazing on the road in real life. Well done guys!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice pics , can't beat 2 fat arse V's . Looks like a 172 with 182 wheels to me in the background , lol .