ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini action Day Castle Combe

Was there today with my Elf and took some photos walking round. Didn't bother with track shots as Quarry was packed.

Gotta love Exiges haven't you
27thSept08001.jpg

Chopped Mini Pick Up
27thSept08003.jpg

New Cooper S scoop
27thSept08004.jpg

Original mark II Cooper
27thSept08005.jpg

Rally Elf
27thSept08006.jpg

Immaculate Turbo Van
27thSept08007.jpg

Nice Candy paint
27thSept08008.jpg

Rear engined Type R Mini
27thSept08009.jpg

Mini Minus - fibreglass chopped body
27thSept08011.jpg

Green feather paint effect
27thSept08014.jpg

Mini Cos kit
27thSept08015.jpg

Elf Rodster with Supercharger
27thSept08018.jpg

Green/blue flip paint
27thSept08021.jpg

4x4 Mini prototype thing
27thSept08022.jpg

ERA Turbo
27thSept08023.jpg

It was a great day and made all the more enjoyable by getting there and back in a car running like a bag of spanners. Carbs were out of balance again.

williams and trophy
werent the ERA's only produced in brooklands green??

i soooooooo wanted one of them when they were released lol.

looks like a cracking day. i have a yearning for another mini. some of these pics jus point out why. fantastic cars...love em. lol.

Never above 25mpg
Awesome! My mate went there in his F reg Mayfair! Looks like a good day out! Shame I was working

E30 318iS x2
Loverly exige, guy at work has a black one, prefere the orange :)

Cut Mini looks cool, but appart I cant stand mini's!!!!

The owner of this beast owns the place where I got my wheels refurb (PAINTITUK in chelmsford) He took me out in it, and I s**t my pants. I think he had it around the region for 450bhp last time I heard. Its rapid, except the rear shocks are fucked, I felt every bump, not good. awesome build though

27thSept08009.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
peterborough2005_02.jpg

exactly like my bosses old one he kept in storage no acc history and sold at auction to a hong kong buisness man for over £32,000
amazing machine.