ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Lakes Meet - Vee Content

As the weather was nice today though I'd dust off the cobwebs from the old Liquid. Went for a spin out in the Lakes this afternoon with Bryan (silver)and Emma(Black/grey). Lovely drive out to Ambleside. Crisp and cold weather - all the better for the Quicksilver OMG- though driving with the window down on the M6 both ways to get rid of the boom was abit harsh on the old hands and face tbh!!! Few TVR's out and about in the Lakes - T350C in silverish, Griffith and a Sagaris! Awesome things!

Car needed a reet good clean when I got home though!

Matt.

PS Before anyone says it:
Clio V6's are awful, Liquid Yellow is a horrible colour, Slow, impracticaletc etc but days like this make ownership a truly magical experience! :D

Couple of pics:
image.php

image.php

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
nice collection of slow, expensive trucks that dont corner :rasp:

looks like a good turnout though for a vee meet! the last pic is really good with the coloured sky!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
havnt planned on going to either though i may go to rws if i get chance, how do you go about getting on the v6 stand bit?

i'll keeps my eyes out then! dont mind traveling to get to them :)

Eastlmark usually posts the address up around Feb/March - You write to the Renault Alpine Owners Club and they send you a pass for the stands mate - you specify which club you're in etc. It was a hoot last year on both days.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i can remember last year looking round all the V6's thinking "one day i'd love one of them"

never thought i'd have one so soon at my age!

LY V6 with Recaros
i can remember last year looking round all the V6's thinking "one day i'd love one of them"

never thought i'd have one so soon at my age!

Exactly what I was like at RWS in 07. The following March I had one! :D