ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini Meet Today!!!! :) 56K Warning!!

BMW 125i
Today decided to take some new pics outside on my front lawn with my best mate and his corsa!! With him being the photographer of course!!! Enjoy the fantastic views of the Cotswold's!!!!

y4fdgq.jpg

y4fdgr.jpg

y4fdg6.jpg

y4fdgw.jpg

y4fdgz.jpg

y4fdg0.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
oooo I've always liked those rims on the Clio

both cars look well but I'd rather have the Clio, well of course! ;)

BMW 125i
yea the alloys really set the car off nicely!!! he has put alot of work and money into his car and still has future plans lowering and tints i think so far!!!

BMW 125i
yeah they are nice but will definatley look a whole lot better in the summer with a few of suns rays to add some reflections :cool: !!!! posted the pics up on the corsa-c site too went down well but still would have the corsa!!! lol only if they knew the truth ;)

clio_T5 TPR said:
yeah they are nice but will definatley look a whole lot better in the summer with a few of suns rays to add some reflections :cool: !!!! posted the pics up on the corsa-c site too went down well but still would have the corsa!!! lol only if they knew the truth ;)

Really nice pics mate. I see yoiu come from Burford. I've got a mate who,lives there, it's such a pretty village. It's like one of those places you see in stories and movies books but can't beleive a place like that actually exists. It's just so picturesque, you live in a beautiful part of the world.

sorry mate, I was off on one there lol have you got any more plans for it?

BMW 125i
thats alright lol it is a nice place and very quiet :sleepy: so if you cant drive you get very very bored lived here for about 12yrs!! i live just outside Burford tho in the middle of no where so i can experience the real countryside!!! oh right might know him :dapprove: never know lol!!!
Was thinking of a 172 rear bumper but cant find one anywhere so just going to colour code my original!!
i have side skirts in the garage waiting to be sprayed and fitted!!!
the Apex suspension kit -60mm ordered today finally from john!!!:)
Then colour code, 172 grill, k-tec or magnex exhaust and then tints to finish it all off!!!:D

clio_T5 TPR said:
thats alright lol it is a nice place and very quiet :sleepy: so if you cant drive you get very very bored lived here for about 12yrs!! i live just outside Burford tho in the middle of no where so i can experience the real countryside!!! oh right might know him :dapprove: never know lol!!!
Was thinking of a 172 rear bumper but cant find one anywhere so just going to colour code my original!!
i have side skirts in the garage waiting to be sprayed and fitted!!!
the Apex suspension kit -60mm ordered today finally from john!!!:)
Then colour code, 172 grill, k-tec or magnex exhaust and then tints to finish it all off!!!:D

That's gonna look well good when you finish from the sounds of it mate. Make sure u post some pics up here when it's complete. By the way, I'm loving those alloys, they make the car look so much neater.

BMW 125i
thats either up tanners lae or by frethern close!! without a surname dont have a clue lol might recognise by face being a local and all!!! lol

clio_T5 TPR said:
thats either up tanners lae or by frethern close!! without a surname dont have a clue lol might recognise by face being a local and all!!! lol

His surname is Nightingale. Does that ring any bells?