ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mini's Farewell Shoot

Turbos.
Rather than spamming other people's Mini threads, here are the last photos of the car. Had it detailed a few days ago prior to sale so took the opportunity to get a few shots for the PH ad.

It's been a great little car, and i've spent a lot on getting it mint. Hopefully the photos demonstrate that!

P1070402.jpg

P1070404.jpg

P1070407.jpg

P1070408.jpg

P1070409.jpg

P1070412.jpg

P1070414.jpg

P1070416.jpg

P1070417.jpg

P1070422.jpg

P1070425.jpg

P1070426.jpg

P1070429.jpg

P1070431.jpg

Why is it when you take photos and write the ad it suddenly seems stupid that you're selling?!

172 Ph2, Mk1 MX5 1.8
Ouch that's 1 serously smart Mini you have there ! Same as Naith, not seen a better one anywhere.

How much did it go/are you selling it for, if you don't mind me asking ?

Turbos.
Not put it on PH yet mate! I did do a quick ad on here for £12,500, but i'm sticking it up for £12,995 as there are a few GPs for sale that make this look good value.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dechroming does make them look uber-mean. Shame you're selling, but I'm sure you'll end up with a nice motor soon.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great the most sorted i've seen and probably the only mini i'd consider bar the GP.

A credit to you mate.

Who detailed it?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols the guy is clearly doing well, I bet he didn't miss you with his bill!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah can I get in on some of that action, i'm an ankle biter!

I've never noticed that name on DW before i'll have a look and see if he has any threads.

Not bad to have built up a business portfolio like that mate, in detailing it all comes down to recomendation where top marques are concerened.

Imo anyway.

What's his gt3 like? I see a couple in his Gallery.

Turbos.
Its a 996 blue on white. He doesn't use forums mate, he has quite a few celebridee clients so doesn't want to draw attention to it. He's a sort of old school word-of-mouth type of guy.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's very cool when you think what DW has done for other detailers business'.

Nice.

Turbos.
Yeah, i always struggle to see how they make money TBH. He had an absolutely mint M3 that he treated like a child. He had to sell to fund the Porker though.

photo-detailing-car-123BIG.jpg

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Sick ride.

I went for a little boot in my mums cooper (i know its not the same) but the build quality just put the clio to shame.

Id definately consider one if I became a woman or a hairdresser or both.

Turbos.
ERGH :dead:, R56!

Your Mini is very nice Englebert, Been considering some R90's for mine.

I do love them. I was considering getting a tatty set and mounting the inners on wider BBS rims. A lot of expense for the sake of being different though!

Turbos.
Cheers.

Just had a call and the guy is scared it will sell before he can come and see it...lol. I've sold all my cars to the first viewer so hoping i can stay on form!