ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Minor Accident + Leaving the Scene!

R26

Yes I totally agree, this person must be punished! Dont let it go or her crap driving skills will end in countless damage to a lot of good drivers cars - She sounds like the sort of boot that doesnt give a fk. My bro came out of his place of work to catch a women opening her door blatently bashing it into the side of his 172 door - when approached she turned and snapped " well you shouldnt park so close" w.t.f? he had been parked there since 7 in the morning - she was in for her afternoon shopping. people like this should be flogged and their sh*tty cars burnt. Theses scabs have no respect for other peoples decent motors. PUNISH her for all the other people out there like that. She need taught a lesson Sharp. (by the way - at very least the police giving her a visit will give her the heebyjeebies) Oh, then knock fk out her husband just for a laugh (with her phone).

Take a photo of the damaged area, higlighting any particular areas that need repair.

Get a couple of quotes for the repair.

Call your insurance company, explain to them what has happened, give them the photos are quotes. Then if they are any good they will chase it up for you and get her to pay for the repairs. You will not loose your no claims and as long as you are prepared to wait for her or her insurance company to cough up the money then you wont have to pay the excess.

If it were me Id let my insurance comapny now sharpish as the longer you leave it the less likely you insurance comapny are to chase it up.

This is what insurance companies are supposed to do, its why we pay such stupidly high premiums so I say get your moneys worth.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 04 October 2004

Not sure but the police should know where she lives and go around rather than just keeping an eye out.

Screw her for every peeny mate. These sort of people make me sick. They dont accept responsibility. All you were after is at the very least an apology and maybe the repair bill.

Do her mate.
YEP SAME AS!!! mailto:Don@T">Don T LET THE b**ch GET AWAY WITH IT!!!