ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint 106 GTI! On PH...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Renclio (Callum's) 106 gti on Pistonheads, only noticed this morning as I was looking at a white one that's local to me that was up for sale! Not to buy of course.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2464731.htm

2464731-1.jpg

2464731-2.jpg

2464731-3.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No he paid more for it than he's selling it for.

Cost him a decent wedge for a pre-facelift infact he paid facelift money for it due to condition and miles.

I think the £500 was a black one on here.

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
Haha no, I paid a bit more than asking price and I have spent a small fortune on it over the year with the seats, private plate, service, mot, tax, rear discs and pads etc, it's immaculate has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  lots of clios.
love the colour of that! what you gettting now?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I don't wish to sound rude, but if you want someone to part with £2500 for a p reg Peugeot, should you not be taking some better pictures?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 172
dont see the point in buying a minter nowdays anyway as it will only take a few weeks for the state of the roads to destroy immaculate paintwork.

Trader Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
  182 Turbo Project
dont see the point in buying a minter nowdays anyway as it will only take a few weeks for the state of the roads to destroy immaculate paintwork.

Wow. So you would by the shittiest one you can find?

Why not buy a non runner, it's only going to break down eventually surely?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why do you wipe your bum? It's going to get dirty again anyway.