ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miracast for under £25...

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thought this was a great deal! Had my eye on this for ages as wasn't prepared to pay £59.99 for it :anguished:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mic...st-ever-30-23-bespoke-offers-2278744#comments

Never even knew about this Bespoke Offers thing; it seems everyone gets a slightly different offer. I sent them the URL of the Accessory Shop one instead which is cheaper than Amazon and mine came in at £24.49 with the cashback which is the cheapest out of everyone on HUKD I think!

DCi
Does it work? I don't even trust wireless audio because I'm convinced I can hear the latency

Also, at first I read the title as "Minecraft for under £25" and thought I should hope so

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Does it work? I don't even trust wireless audio because I'm convinced I can hear the latency

Also, at first I read the title as "Minecraft for under £25" and thought I should hope so

Haven't got it yet, but heard this one is better than the others on the market. I use Bluetooth audio mate and there's no lag when it comes to YouTube videos or anything. Only time I get it is when using it with AirPlay throughout the flat... so I just plug it in for that.

2014 Focus Titanium
Can't see why you would want one of these over a Chromecast unless I'm missing something? (Which I may well be)

2014 Focus Titanium
You can stream everything, not just what Google allow you to.
Everything from what though? Because Google allows me to stream everything from my phone/tablet with cast screen, or so you mean xbox's, pcs and stuff?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It's basically a wireless HDMI cable. So imagine plugging an HDMI cable into your computer and TV... browsing, streaming from TVCatchup, proper PC gaming etc. basically anything you can do on Windows.

The reason that made me want one recently was Apple allowing Windows 10 users to watch their live streaming of the iPhone 6S event. I had to take my Surface over and plug it in which is a pain with my set up, now I don't need to anymore :)

2014 Focus Titanium
Cool. That sounds really good. Makes me regret threading a 20m HDMI cable through walls and under floorboards to connected my pc upstairs to my living room TV! Haha