ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

misfire

clio 172 cup
Hi guys,
Bit of advice really, my car (172 cup) has developed a misfire/shuddering when i was driving home. I plugged in a cheap diagnostic tool and came up with codes p0136 and p0141. Which points to lambda?? After searching on here I've checked all wiring to sensors etc. I've tried swapping the two sensors over and its still the same. I have erased the codes and now eml light doesnt flash or come on but the misfire/shuddering is still there. Does anyone have any other ideas or is it just new sensors??

Cheers

Chris

clio 172 cup
If it was injector then why would it put lambda sensor fault code? Also if was a faulty injector wouldn't the eml stay flashing? I currently have no eml light on or flashing and no fault found with diagnostics after being cleared first time.

dan's cast offs.
If it was injector then why would it put lambda sensor fault code? Also if was a faulty injector wouldn't the eml stay flashing? I currently have no eml light on or flashing and no fault found with diagnostics after being cleared first time.

maybe you have more than one fault. basic obd readers are crap at best.

clio 172 cup
Hi guys, I have replaced the pre cat lambda sensor but it is still running s**t. I now have a flashing eml, I have put a multimeter on all the fuel injectors and they are all coming up with 15.9ohms. Does anyone have any ideas what else I can try?