ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MIssing my valver

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

My clio went to the bodyshop a week last Sat to get the acrches done, knew it wasnt going to be started till end of last week/beginning of this week but was the only time I could take it. God am I missing it, knew I would be sad without it but didnt expect to be this sad!!!! The more Im coming home seeing its empty space on the drive, the closer Im coming to welling up with tears!!! :(

Im suprised you managed to notice the cars not there with all those other cars on your drive.

I cannot belive your still upset about missing your car though.

I take it the hunt for the other car didnt go well?

Still chear up you car will come back looking better than ever plus you get to se me again soon thats something everyone looks forward to (or is that hates I forget).

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 02 August 2005

Im suprised you managed to notice the cars not there with all those other cars on your drive.

I cannot belive your still upset about missing your car though.

I take it the hunt for the other car didnt go well?

Still chear up you car will come back looking better than ever plus you get to se me again soon thats something everyone looks forward to (or is that hates I forget).
I know you wouldnt think I would notice it gone would you but I do, hopefully will be back on Saturady fingers crossed anyway!!!

No hunt for a Avantime didnt go 2 great, looked at one in Nottingham on Sunday but it had some patchy paint repais. Lookers have one in Southend on a 03 plate just depeds if we can live with the colour or not - its Sand!!!!

Of couse I look forward to seeing you, your a easy customer and dont shout at me :)