ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mix and match

Suzuki Ignis Sport
kic- Wasn't what he was asking! LOL

Frank - It will look alright, but the ph2 1*2 rear bumper would look much better.

^ me too, your answer is correct.

- he isn't asking if he should put a phase 1 172 rear bumper on his car, he doesn't say. As he probably has a mk2 ph2 car he wouldn't want to fit an earlier bumper on it.

He mentions 182 bits in his past threads, but there are no pics of his car. So it's anyones guess what he has lol ! I'm going with mk2 ph2 though, it may not be a 'sport' he may just think it is, who knows ??

Suzuki Ignis Sport
In his profile pic its a campus sport.....

But i reckon he wants to put a ph1 172 rear bumper on the back and a ph2 172/182 front bumper on the front.

In his profile pic its a campus sport.....

But i reckon he wants to put a ph1 172 rear bumper on the back and a ph2 172/182 front bumper on the front.
Nah, that would just be silly.

frank1990 - have you got a clio campus ??

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Would look silly yeah... but guess its a cheaper option, as the ph1 172 rear bumpers are a lot cheaper than the ph2 172/182 rear bumpers.

We shall await franks reply.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
^ right, next question. I think you want to fit a mk2 172 rear bumper to it, am I correct ??

sounds like that craig. and wants to fit a 182 front bumper to it instead of a 172 which are the same so it doesnt matter

basically..there is no difference between a 172 and a 182 FRONT bumper.fullstop.

And the difference between a 172 rear bumper and a 182 rear bumper is just the exhaust cut outs. the 182 rear has two cut outs in the middle of the bumper..the 172 doesnt have any cut out in.

the rear bumper, whether its from a 172 or 182 WILL fit straight onto your car.

the front bumper will need the 172/182 wings to fit but im sure you already know that!

thread over?