ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK meet pics

clio sport 172
yer we have to set up another onew and go on to eiterh a muilt story or under ika thats always good for photos used there a few times

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
im always away when u ave meets in mk! im back from iraq for 6 weeks over christmas so hopefully there will be a meet then- i havent been to one yet!!

Golf R
maybe should of met at the xcape and moved onto another area? the stations multistory carpark is excellent for piccys..

the flash isnt helping the pics much, good turnout though

Yeah.. BLUE-STORM told me about the multistory car parks when there was only 3 people left, which was a shame, but if anyone knows the area really well.

Organise another one, and i'm sure it'll be miles better :)

if you organise it, we'll make it next time and also lead you to a cracking multi-storey car park :cool:

clio sport 172
Yeah.. BLUE-STORM told me about the multistory car parks when there was only 3 people left, which was a shame, but if anyone knows the area really well.

Organise another one, and i'm sure it'll be miles better :)

if you organise it, we'll make it next time and also lead you to a cracking multi-storey car park :cool:

which one would that be mate , may have been to it, there are some that cant be used as security get stressy

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Well i did say to most peeps at te meet, that this one was te last that i'll organise.

But if people are wanting another one, in a better location, i.e. the multistorey car parks.... then i will organise another one. :)