ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Angel Eyes :D

172 M69 eater

another that has gone for the clear ones :D

i definately like, do they improve the amount you can see in the dark? thats one of the main reasons im thinkin of doin it

patty

The bulbs are completely different fitment. They connect straight in with the current connectors though! The halos are just illuminated when you have your side lights on. With dipped beam the "eye" shaped lense is light up. This if very very good and clear, would be much better with some blue powerbulbs though... but compared to the standard lights, which i do like very much since they keep the car original, but these are better :) The main beam is a little on the bright side, its just the naked bulb with no form of lense, just a purely clear one and its very bright! I think it makes the car look mean... With the fogs on and sidelights at night it looks amazin when driving past windows :D

172 M69 eater

whats the inner light for then? if the right one is indicator, the clear is main beam and the rings are sidelights?

Yea the one furthest away from the indicator is the main beam. Very bright.

Ta tizerB16v the car is immaculate luv it to pieces :)