ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 indicators

Burgandy 174 sport t
Mine have just given up, hazrds work!

Its not the fuse and its not the stalk. Anyone tell me what relay it is for the indicators?

cheers

Um if hazards work and indicators don't.
I thought they both work of the same relay ?
can't remember 100% what one but if you open the inside fuse box turn the hazards on you will hear it clicking.

Burgandy 174 sport t
I dont know if they do or dont, I dont have a haynes. Im hoping they dont and thats what the prob is.

Chav Rocket
have you checked fuses in the bay? ill look at the haynes tomo if you havent got answer by then

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
they do run off the same relay, iirc its the taller black one of them all

have you checked voltage coming out of the hazard switch? tried a new hazard switch? as it runs through there before getting to the relay

Burgandy 174 sport t
so try the hazrd switch now? they have stopped before but started working again but not this time

Mine have just given up, hazrds work!

Its not the fuse and its not the stalk. Anyone tell me what relay it is for the indicators?

cheers

so try the hazrd switch now? they have stopped before but started working again but not this time

Could well be the hazard switch as the circuit for the indicators run though it.
With out a hazard switch none of the indicators would work.

1.8 RSI
This is why I pay my subs to trhis site, always find the awnser i'm looking for, same problem and it was the hazard switch.