ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 not starting

so i have a mk1 clio and she wont start. the starter motor turns over but the is no spark coming from the coilpack, so I bought a new coilpack and still nothing, so I have changed the crank position sensor and still no joy! any ideas as to what else it could be?? I put a fully charged bat on yesterday and it at first when ever I turned the key all I got was a click and the whole car died?! so I disconnected the bat waited re connected it and tried it again done this 3- 4 times then she started to turn over again but again not actually start up. oh and the fuel pump is working fine

So I am thinking maybe I have a broken ecu or a bad earth connection maybe please if someone has I any other ideas of what it could be or any other things I can test feel free to share

Yeah I have checked them they all a seem fine what ones are you thinking could of blown and ill double check them with a multi meter tomorrow?